What is MotusCNC?
MotusCNC is a comprehensive, modular and intuitive CNC controller software for CNC milling and turning machines. MotusCNC will increase productivity and lower manufacturing costs for a long list of different machining applications. MotusCNC is modern and scalable with a sleek graphical design, running on robust industrial strength Linux based hardware.
Plugin and OEM Support
We have developed MotusCNC to seamlessly integrate touch probes and lasers for geometric processing, featuring, offset compensation and automated calibration. MotusCNC also allows for the support of on and off-machine live video cameras for inspection, measurement and more machine vision applications.
The MotusCNC team offers custom plugins for OEM applications. From industrial applications to medical, dental and prototyping, MotusCNC is the right software for you. Contact us to find out how MotusCNC can be your next software solution!
MotusCNC User Features
MotusCNC provides a streamlined workflow system for users.
Our software offers safety and convenience with a simple and responsive user interface.
Modify and run your Gcode in software! The file and project screens will help you organize and manage all of your .nc files before running.
Use of Shuttle Mode via the MPG Control Wheel allows for safe and controlled initial G-Code testing. Use the MPG dial to progress through your gcode forward and back!
Modify your feeds and speeds on the fly on the run screen!
- Project and File Management
- Non-modal application design, allowing for the running of g-code while maneuvering the application and creating new projects.
- OEM Solitons for software plugins and custom machine integration available.
- G-code features such as Tilted Work Plane(G68.2), Tool Center Point Control (G43.4),
- Conditional Execution, Variables, Subroutines and many others.
- Built-in Syntax Highlighting G-Code editor for convenience and optimized workflow.
- Automated tool changes, tool life management
- Tool grouping and tool height setter support allow for a quick and easy job management and little need for user input.